Writebase for Qlik Sense by Stretch Qonnect is designed to enable direct writeback from Qlik Sense to a database. Once the data is entered in Qlik Sense the data is available for other users via the extension and in the database for other applications.
With writebase for Qlik Sense by Stretch Qonnect, data is saved in Real-Time and available for any user inside the applications. The generated data can then also be used in Qlik together with the other in-memory data.
Writebase is designed as a flexible solution to suit the specific implementation, hence a wide range of configuration parameters can be adjusted to suit the implementation.
Examples of Writeback functionality included in our product:
- Entering text and numbers with validation
- Sliders for a set range of possible values
- Dropdown boxes with a predefined selection of possible values
- Checkboxes and tick boxes, for approval notifications, etc.
- Date picker for control of generated date formats across global apps