What is Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses?
Qlik Compose helps you throughout the entire data warehouse creation process.
Easily set up loads from a broad range of source systems and when possible even import the data model design from the source. Qlik Compose supports both real-time CDC streaming and batch loads.
Qlik Compose’s flexible and intuitive graphic interface helps the user automate the data model design. All ETL code is auto-generated to populate and load the data warehouse. Data marts are deployed without any manual coding and can be selected from a broad range of options. Run all data warehouse and data mart ETL tasks as a single, end-to-end process.
Throughout the process, Qlik Compose offers strong workflow management and monitoring capabilities. Qlik Compose automatically creates metadata during design phases and implementation and can re-generate data lineage when changes are implemented.
Data profiling and data quality are at the forefront and Qlik Compose identifies format issues and data discrepancies. Easily remediate issues with values, formats, data ranges, and duplication, while also implementing exception policies.
Qlik Compose supports data warehouse automation for Azure, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and more.
- Quickly design, create, load, and update data warehouses
- Automatically generate ETL to reduce time and costs
- Implement best practices and templates for more effective DW projects
- Automatically generate end-to-end workflows from data ingest to report generation
- Support for Azure, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and more.